The iPhone 11 Pro models have a haptic-touch capable 5.8″ (diagonal) OLED “Super Retina XDR” display (2436×1125, 458 PPI, 2,000,000:1 contrast ratio)
- It has four cameras. On the front tucked in the “notch” is a “TrueDepth” camera that in addition to supporting “Advanced Face ID” identification functionality, takes 12-megapixel photos, shoots 4K video
- Portrait Lighting, and more. The rear packs three 12 megapixel, 4K video-capable cameras
- The iPhone 11 Pro adds a Night Mode.
- The iPhone 11 Pro has a stainless steel case and has a glass front and back.
- It is splash, water, and dust-resistant to the IP68 standard (maximum depth of 4 meters up to 30 minutes).
- iPhone 13 Pro is powered by a 3.2 GHz “Apple A15 Bionic” processor with six cores
- Available in 64GB flash storage