Google Wifi Mesh Router System for a stable and reliable wireless network.
Google WiFi Mesh Router System comprises up to three devices for a residence of up to 1000m2 of coverage, each 802.11ac Wi-Fi point supports a maximum data throughput of 1200 Mb/s over the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz signal bands.
- Configured individually to perform as a router or as an access point for your mesh network.
- Equipped with a quad-core ARM processor with 512MB of memory to process up to 100 connected devices.
- Installation of the Google Wifi wireless mesh network system is straightforward.
- Simply connect the router to your modem, position each device throughout your home for optimal coverage.
- Use the Google Home app to configure the wireless network.
- WPA3 encryption.
Reliable Wireless Coverage
- Each Google Wifi mesh point device supports up to 100 connected devices, providing up to 350m2 coverage
- Maximum data throughput of 1200 Mb/s across the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz signal bands.
- Deliver smooth 4K video streaming, video chatting, and online gaming experiences.
Google Wifi Mesh Router Setup
Use the Google Home app to quickly configure your Google Wifi devices.
Google Home App
- Configure network preferences from your phone.
- Schedule online access time for kids and block unwanted content.
- Prioritise devices for faster speeds.
- Quickly create a guest network.
- Run speed tests to manage your network.
OEM Certified Renewed
Original Equipment Manufacturer Certified Renewed:
- OEM Certified Renewed means the device contains only original parts from Google.
- The Certified Renewed devices are practically new.
Mess Routers – for optimized connectivity.